Dermaplane Treatment $98
Dermaplane Skintuiton Facial $155
Dermaplane Lira Clinical Peel w/Dermaplane Skintuiton Facial $165
Dermaplaning immediately rejuvenates the skin with controlled scraping of the skin using a sterile, surgical blade held at a 45 degree angle for the removal of keratinized (dead skin) cells on the outer statum corneum and fine vellous hair (aka peach fuzz).
Highly effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, while leaving skin smooth and vibrant. Great for prepping skin prior to peels, enzyme treatments, and to increase penetration of active ingredients. Creates the perfect canvas for makeup application and is the go-to treatment to prepare for high profile occasions.
This procedure can be combined with many different modalities, including enzymes, masks, clinical peels, dermal infusions, and microneedling.
Post Treatment Instructions
- Cleanse: Use a gentle cleanser with warm water
- Tone: Hydrating and brightening tones will penetrate deeper into the skin
- Serums: Active ingredients in serums penetrate much better now, so you’ll see quicker results. Ask your esthetician about the right serums for your skin.
- Moisturizer: Choose a recommended moisturizer and apply daily. Its common for the skin to feel tight, and the moisturizer locks in skins hydration with the added absorption of its active ingredients.
- SPF: Your skin is more vulnerable to UV rays after exfoliation. SPF is essential to protect your skin – even on cloudy days when UV (aging) rays are present.
- Makeup: Makeup can irritate your skin after dermaplaning. Bacteria, alcohols, colorants and fragrance are all irritants that can cause contact dermatitis. Be sure to clean your makeup brushes and apply clean (new) makeup to minimize risks.
- DO: Avoid sun exposure as much as possible
- DO: Delay exposure to heat, heavy workouts, steam rooms and saunas for 24-48 hours post treatment.
- DO: Wait 7 days before facial waxing. Waxing may be done prior to dermaplaning.
- DO: Schedule your appointments 4 weeks apart to optimize results.
- DO: Enjoy your new look!!!