***PLEASE READ THE NEXT SECTION CAREFULLY TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THESE PROCEDURES. IF WE DETERMINE THAT YOU CANNOT GO THROUGH WITH THE PROCEDURE BECAUSE OF A CONDITION LISTED, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE***
PERMANENT MAKEUP IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY CLIENTS WHO ARE OR HAVE…
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• A Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Tendency towards keloids
• Seborrheic dermatitis
• Skin irritations, psoriasis, eczema, especially near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
• Received Botox/Dysport in the past 2 weeks in the upper face area
• Used Accutane in the past year
• Use Retin-A, (must discontinue use of these products at least 4 weeks prior to procedure)
• Has received laser treatments, glycolic peels, chemical peels around the treatment area within the past 6 weeks.
• Allergic to anesthetic/lidocaine (if you opt to use anesthetics for procedure)
• Extremely oily or problematic skin
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY!
You must be 18 years or older. We do not perform services on those who are taking cancer medications, those who have cancer, HIV, Hepatitis, Psoriasis, facial eczema or open facial wounds. If you have extremely sensitive or very oily skin, are anemic, are prone to keloids, have extremely loose, thin, or very damaged skin, suffer from Shingles this procedure will likely not work for you. We do not perform services on those who are pregnant however you’re welcome to book for post delivery! If you are a heavy tobacco smoker or frequent tanner, your brows will fade much more quickly than darker ones and a bolder touch up may be suggested. If you actively take blood thinners, the effects of those medications will cause you to bleed more, which results in very poor pigment absorption and dilutes the pigments. Facial fillers, Botox, and other similar injectables may cause your brows to appear uneven or crooked if booked too closely to your brow appointment due to the injected product settling and your brows healing. I suggest to all clients that they wait at least 2 weeks post 8 week touch up to have any injectables performed.
PRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Do not work out 24 hours before procedure
• NO alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure
• Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamen E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure
• Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks prior to procedure
• Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure.
• Waxing treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement, and 2 weeks after enhancement.
• No brow tinting one week before, and 2 weeks after
• Botox treatments on upper half of the face should be done 3 weeks prior to microblading
• Please Note: You will be more sensitive 1 week before and during your menstral cycle.